Saturday, October 08, 2005

Top Ten English Songs In My Life

(In order of my preference)

1. Somebody by Depeche Mode

2. Because I love you by Shakin Stevens

3. Against All Odds by Phil Colins

4. All Out Of Love by Air Supply

5. Hello by Lionel Ritchie

6. Within Your Remain by Tokyo Square

7. Angel by Sarah McLachlan

8. I Hate Myself For Loving You by Joan Jett

9. Blasphemous Rumours by Depeche Mode

10. Home by Michael Bubble


Ps: from the list, you can tell I am a hopeless romantic. Am I getting old or what? Suddenly want to share my song list with you. Anyone out there in the same era as me? I want to try doing a Chinese song list too but my Chinese sucks, maybe later.


@~~@

Hate mail, fan mail, donations and gifts, please send to bexafraid@ hotmail.com. If you like this article, please check out my sponsors too.

9 Sightings:

Blogger F¡яєвџяN said...

Most o fyour songs are pretty romantic..my fren you lovesick isiT>?

2:09 AM  
Blogger blueapple said...

LOmantic seh.. =/

2:47 AM  
Blogger Nobody said...

Hmmm..... I dont know why I wrote that post too. I was on the comp surfing and suddenly wanted to do a top 10 lists.

Haha...... guess too long never fall in love liao....

2:49 AM  
Blogger kukukucinta said...

i am confused. u a girl or a guy?...

are u stuck in a 30-year-old body?the songs that inspired you are all pretty "old" hor cos i can identify with all of them. i tot people of your age group shd like blackeyepeas, hoobastank blah blah....

8:07 AM  
Blogger lAzy pAnda said...

depeche mode?!! hahahahaa tat's sounds like my era..

ni ji lomantic yi xia! heheehe... need help with chinese? ;)

11:06 AM  
Blogger Nobody said...

Hahaha....... I am a BOY!!! or rather I am MALE!

Thank you....

11:34 AM  
Blogger blueapple said...

My same sentiment as kukukucinta..

I was also wondering whether u're a GIRL or BOY?

Now i know it. xD

7:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Piangz got Shakin Stevens. That's old.

9:30 PM  
Blogger Mockingbird said...

Gimme a five pal. I love Depeche Mode's Somebody too :) Although i have to confess listening to Depeche Mode's songs all the time during the late 80s made me feel depressed and angry. Not sure if their dark songs had the same effect on other people.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home